Applications are invited for the following sanctioned post of Assistant Professor in Economics ST(P) with full bio data and supporting documents from HSLC onwards. The age of the candidate should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2019 (5 years relaxable for SC/ST). The candidate must have permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) & must know local language.
Educational Qualification :
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an academic Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/NET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses 1 & 2 this clause 4.4.1. Candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standards and procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the recruitment of the minimum eligibility condition. Of NET/SLET/SET for requirement and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University/Colleges/Institutions
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate Masters level for the SC/ST/Differently able categories for the purpose or eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including and grace any grace mark procedure.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to September, 19, 1991.
The applications will be received by the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- only (non-refundable) in favour of Principal & Secretary, Ratnapith College, payable at UCO Bank, Chapar Branch, Chapar
(Dr. Subhash Barman)