- Prospectus and forms may be collected from the college office on the payment of Rs.200/ ( Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only.
- Application for admission into the College must be made in the prescribed form within the stipulated date. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Students will be selected strictly on the basis of merit. Admission procedure is governed by the college admission rules and the decision taken by the Principal will be treated as the final decision.
- The college follows the reservation policy as per Govt. of Assam norms.
Request, pressure for admission from any quarters will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Students who passed the qualifying examination in the earlier year(s) will have to submit an authentic gap certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Students once admitted will not be permitted local transfer.
- Students selected for admission must get themselves admitted on the very day of interview by paying necessary fees failing which they will forfeit their seats.
- Admission to the College Girls’ Hostel will be made on merit basis on the day of admission into the college.
- Guardians and Students are to read the prospectus carefully before filling up and signing the admission form.
- Applicants must appear in person at the time of Interview.
Rules & Guidelines
- Original Mark Sheet, Certificate of the last qualifying examination.
- Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- HSLC Examination Admit Card as Age Certificate or birth certificate.
- Gap Certificate wherever necessary.
- Original Caste Certificate (Certified by District Administrative Authority, viz. DC/SDC) where necessary.
- Migration Certificate where necessary.
Admission Fee Structure (In Rupees)
|Fees||B.A. 1st Year||B.A. 2nd Year||B.A. 3rd Year|
|*Tuition fees for 12 months||720.00||720.00||720.00|
|GU Enrolment fees||220.00||220.00||220.00|
|GU Registration, OMR||420.00||0||0|
|Library caution fees||50.00||50.00||50.00|
|Infrastructural Dev fees||300.00||300.00||300.00|
|EVS Field Study||0||150.00||0|
|Student aid fund||30.00||30.00||30.00|
|College Exam fees||200.00||200.00||200.00|
|Form & Prospectus||200.00||0||0|
|Inter college sports||30.00||30.00||30.00|
|Common Room fees||40.00||40.00||40.00|
* TDC (Arts) students selected for Major courses will have to pay an additional amount of Rs.120/- (One hundred & twenty) only.