G.U. Inter-College Football Tournament, 2018-2019
Organised by Ratnapith College
Under The Gauhati University Sports Board
Rules and Regulation
- Rules will be applicable as per the guidelines of Assam Football Association.
- Institutions are requested to send only boys’ team
- A team will consist of not more than 16 players accompanied by one coach and one Prof. in-charge.
- Last date of joining the tournament is 26th October, 2018
- The decision of the match referee provided by the A.F.A. will be final.
- Time of football match will be 35 + 10 + 35 minutes. In case of a draw match an overtime of 10+5+10 minutes will be given. If the results doesn’t come out in the additional time it will be decided through Tie-Breaker
- Host Institution will not consider any travel expenses.
- Only fooding and lodging facilities will be provided to the out station participating teams from 29th October, 2018.
- Participating teams are requested to bring their own bedding, mosquito net etc.
- The registration fee for the tournament is Rs.2000/- per team
- Each member of the participating team has to pay Rs. 300/- for fooding and lodging.
Eligibility Criteria for player:
- The player should be a bonafide student of the college/institution
- The student must not be above 25 years of age on the date of the commencement of the game.