Students must be regular and punctual in attending their classes. It is to be noted that at least 75% attendance is essential for appearing in University exam failing which he/she shall be treated as non-collegiate. A non-collegiate student will not be entitled for sessional marks. A student failing to attend classes for 25 days at a stretch from the date of commencement of classes will forfeit his/ her seat.
Rules & Guidelines
The College authority maintains the following Disciplines among the students.
- Wearing of complete college uniform is compulsory.
- Student should always bring their identity card and badge.
- Use of mobile phones in the college campus is highly restricted.
- Smoking or chewing of tobacco and ‘Paan’ in any form is strictly prohibited.
- Anyone found chewing tobacco or in possession of tobacco within the college campus will be fined and may also be suspended.
- Ragging in any form inside the college premises and in the women’s hostel is strictly prohibited. Students indulging in Ragging will be punished severely as per the directives of the Supreme Court/High Court.
- Students are strictly warned not to disfigure walls and to damage any college property.