It is for information of all concerned Students seeking admission in Ratnapith College B.A. 1st and 3rd semester that following procedure will be followed in admission
- Application for admission into the college must be made in the prescribed form within the stipulated date. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Students will be selected strictly on the basis of merit. Admission procedure is governed by the Principal will be deemed as final.
- The college follows the reservation policy as per Govt of Assam norms .
- Students selected for admission must get themselves admitted on the very day of interview by paying necessary fees failing which they will forfeit their seats.
- Original Mark Sheet, Certificate of the last qualifying examination.
- Original Caste Certificate ( certified by district Administrative Authority, Viz. DC/SDC) If necessary .
- For waiver of Fees student must submit authentic income certificate form legitimate authority further it is informed that “ Students seeking admission into 1st year will plant a sapling at his/her college or at his/her home and shall give photograph of the same to the college . the student has to nurse the sapling and while seeking admission into second year shall give photographs of the same tree that was planted during previous year .A scrutiny Committee shall be constituted comprising teachers from Biology background who shall examine the photographs and will assess the genuineness of the photographs and growth of the plant . if the college does not have science stream, teachers from nearby college will be deputed for such purpose by the Director of higher education. Only on receipt of recommendation the session 2018 (applicable to those who benefitted under the scheme during 2017session). Students availing the Second year fee waiver benefit during the Current year will also plan a tree and nourish it and submit photograph of the same while availing fee waiver benefit subsequently.
- Students are advised to deposit admission fees digitally. Students may visit SBI collect in State Bank of India’s SBI anywhere app. For digital transfer of fees students may contact college office.
- For details of admission, fees etc. Students may visit Ratnapith College website www.ratnapithcollege.ac.in.
Principal of Ratnapith College
(Dr. Subhash Barman)